permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Harvesting and using wild foods: wild lettuce, dandelion

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: shannon ediger <shannon@davidediger.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Harvesting and using wild foods: wild lettuce, dandelion
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 22:37:33 -0700

not sure how i got on such a wide band width here... but please anyone who can offer me some ideas for the northwest in-land Vancouver BC
I am looking for info on the permaculture garden options on the northwest coast... could anyone send me a list of the perennials that comprise such a garden??
I know the fruits, but legumes? roots? leafy? suggestions, just missed out on the two local classes for this season. have a group of 20-30 interested in the concept and could start this season, but don't know enough, have ordered a couple books, but won't get them and get them read in time to start anytime soon....