permaculture - Re: [permaculture] biofuels

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Harmon Seaver <hseaver@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] biofuels
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 07:24:18 -0500

trevor william johnson wrote:
> where did you get this info. can you please send a source.

I did -- "Alcohol Can Be A Gas", by David Blume.
http://www.permaculture.com
It's a big book, with pretty complete info on every aspect of alcohol
fuels, from choosing and growing the feedstock, fermenting and
distilling -- both big and small operations, and all an intrinsic part
of a permaculture operation. Also complete info on using alcohol for
fuel, converting engines, etc.