permaculture - Re: [permaculture] carbon sequestration

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: trevor william johnson <john2116@msu.edu>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] carbon sequestration
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 11:21:32 -0400

What do you call someone who secretly takes payments from a big
company when working at a university doing research on a subject that is
a big threat to that company? And then publishes a report that is so
incredibly phony and erroneous that it's ludicrous?
I call that type of person a despicable cheat, fraud, crook, and
liar. Someone who should be booed off the stage whenever and whereever
he dares show his disgusting face. The disservice he has done to the
environmental movement in general, and the biofuels movement is
particular is so horrendous that he should literally be tarred and
feathered and run out of town on a rail anywhere he shows up.

Positivistic approach? I yield to your point. And I believe in the Law of Attraction. That which is like, unto itself itself is drawn. If we deal with the people we disagree with like you are suggesting will further draw the line in the sand and polarize the conversation of sustainability further.

Trevor
--

Harmon Seaver