permaculture - [permaculture] effects of communications freuencies

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: SArjuna@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] effects of communications freuencies
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 20:42:39 EST

Lawrence posted info. about a BBC article on this subject. I invite
you to read the information piece Health Effects of Manmade Electromagnestic
Radiation at my website www.LifeEnergies.com/. It gives the reader a quick
and accurate overview of what is known about this, and there are many links
for
those who wish to read futher. For that, please see also the Resources
page.

I am a natural wellness practitioner and became vitally interested in
this subject several years ago when it turned out that my own strange
life-threatening symptoms (which $18,000 worth of medical tests could find
no reason
for) were caused by "dirty electricity." The politics involved angered me
so
much that I became an educator/activist.

Regards,
Shivani Arjuna

Ideas to please picky eaters. Watch video on
AOL Living.

(http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)