permaculture - [permaculture] permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "oliver smith callis" <oliversmithcallis@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 12:25:12 -0700

Hello,

I am currently transitioning between jobs and would like to know if anyone
is aware of any job or apprenticeship opportunities. My experience recently
has been in green architecture- design, drafting, rendering etc... It would
be great to get some experience with someone doing permaculture design
and/or implementation, but I am very open/flexible to any opportunities. My
education is in visual arts, and I have spent much time studying and
implementing permaculture on the community advocacy and homestead level
(cooking, gardening, natural building, rasing poultry, home repairs &
remodeling etc...). Any leads would be of great help.

Much appreciated

--
Oliver Smith Callis

"To know and not to do is not to know: I hear and I forget. I see and I
remember. I do and I understand."
-Chinese Proverb

"He who desires and acts not breeds pestilence."
-William Blake

  • [permaculture] permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org, oliver smith callis, 02/19/2008