permaculture - [permaculture] missing email

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Michael Pilarski <friendsofthetrees@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] missing email
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 20:03:00 -0800 (PST)

It never arrived in my in-box, so I assumed it hadn't gone out. I usually get
it right away. I'll holler if it happens again. Glad to hear it went out.
No response yet.

Do you maintain the Permaculture Online part of ibiblio by yourself? Or is it
a collaboration? I have just looked at ibiblio's website so I am just
getting a better idea of what you are all doing.

Thanks for the notification,

Michael,

"Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net> wrote: Michael Pilarski wrote:
> I tried sending this yesterday, but it didn't seem to go online, so I am
> trying again. MP.
>
> PERMACULTURE CONVERGENCES IN THE US

It made it to the list just fine.