Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: seed saving and exchange <seedsavers@lists.ibiblio.org>, Market Farming <marketfarming@lists.ibiblio.org>, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 08:20:41 -0500

I had this list created recently as a companion to the permaculture list and
an alternative to Sanet-mg run by the USDA.
I wanted a forum strictly devoted to learning practicing sustainable
gardening and sustainable farming.
This would encompass the usual labels applied to this form of agriculture, biological, biointensive, regenerative, organic, biodynamic and natural. I will configure this list and have it ready today if any of you are interested in subscribing. I'll post a notice here when that is done.

sustag Sustainable Agriculture
http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/sustag

Market Farming (all forms except chemical-based) ibiblio mailing list:
marketfarming@

Market Farming: micro to broadacre ecological, biointensive agriculture
Small to large scale, natural, organic, biodynamic, biological, biointensive
and sustainable
cropping for market and homestead.

And info on the permaculture list:

Permaculture
Permaculture mailing list, hosted by ibiblio.org -
-- portal to an expanding global network of landtech pioneers --
This forum is dedicated to those interested in the study,
practice and teaching of permaculture, a discipline
started and stewarded by Bill Mollison & David Holmgren
plus hundreds more with varying expertise around the
world. Wikipedia permaculture entry:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permaculture
"Permaculture is a design system which aims to create sustainable
human habitats by following nature's patterns."

Lawrence