permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture convergence

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jim <ashevillecurrencyproject@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture convergence
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 00:14:52 -0500

Hi-
I have noticed that there are at least two regional permaculture gatherings each year:

a- Northeast Permaculture Gathering
4th Annual NEPC Summer Gathering 2008, Tentative Dates July 11-13,
Hosted by the Western Mass Permaculture Guild. Save the date!
http://northeasternpermaculture.wikispaces.com/

b- 15th annual Southeast Permaculture Gathering
Tentative date, August 2nd-4th, 2008
Celo, NC
http://se-permaculture.tripod.com/

I seem to remember that there might have been SW and NW gatherings, too.
-- Jim