permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Events Calendar link test

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: Permaculture ibiblio <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Events Calendar link test
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 11:36:34 -0500

Robyn (et.al.),
(Will you folks on the listserv please test this link and tell me if it DOESN'T work for you)
I just tested the link
http://permacultureactivist.net/DesignCourse/australia-oceania.htm
on the Macs in our office, using the same browser as yours, and the calendar showed up just fine after loading rapidly. Loading may take a little longer on dial up.
Did you try reloading the site? The calendar host is occasionally overwhelmed for some reason, though reloading usually fixes it.
The header for the calendar is a fairly vivid salmon color and the calendar proper is a greyish pink.
If you still can't see the calendar I'm afraid that I'm at a loss for suggestions to help.

If others around you have computers that you can test the link with, I advise you to do so to see if they get the same result.
I'm grateful for your feedback.

I will ask others on the list to test the link as well

Robyn Williamson wrote:
Safari with Mac OSX 10.4 Tiger.

--
Keith Johnson
"Be fruitful and mulch apply."
Permaculture Activist Magazine
PO Box 5516, Bloomington, IN 47407
(812) 335-0383
http://www.permacultureactivist.net
http://www.PermacultureTradingPost.com
Switch to Solar Power the Easy Way
http://www.jointhesolution.com/KeithJ-SunPower
http://www.PowUr.com/KeithJ-SunPower
Blog: http://kjpermaculture.blogspot.com/
http://www.permacultureactivist.net/design/Designconsult.html
http://www.ARCulture.org
also APPLE-Bloomington (Alliance for a Post-Petroleum Local Economy) It's a
small world after oil.
also Bloomington Permaculture Guild
http://my.calendars.net/bloomingtonpccal/
and: http://bloomingtonpermacultureguild.blogspot.com/