permaculture - Re: [permaculture] new subscription

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] new subscription
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 18:18:02 -0500

Eric Van Buggenhaut wrote:
Hi, I'm new to this list and would like to introduce myself.

I live in the center of Spain, in the mountainsof what's called Sierra de Madrid. Altitude is 1100m, continental climate (we're 400km from sea).

I'm about buying a 1/2 site and start a permaculture. I have experience with organic agriculture but none with permaculture. I'm reading Mollison's permaculture pamphlets and found them quite interesting even if I have doubts about some points that'd need more explanation.

One last point to mention is that I had some difficulties to subscribe to the list because

says:

"First, send your request for subscription in a private email message to the list owner, lfl at intrex dot net."

There's a typo here and if I weren't a computer guy, I probably wouldn't have been able to suscribe to this list ever.

Greetings from Spain,

Hello Eric:

Thanks for the heads up. I'll fix this typo now.

its: lflj@intrex.net

I prefer it so I know who you are but you don't really need the email id to
get subscribed,
just fill out the form and submit it. I read and act on all subscription
requests.

I used to play Flamenco guitar, the older, traditional styles used by R.
Montoya, early Sabicas,
Melchor de Marchena, El Nino Ricardo, Luis Maravilla, Esteban de Sanlucar and
many others of that period.
Never been to Spain but wish I had had the opportunity decades ago. It is a
wonderful culture.

Dieter, in this list is also from Spain as far as I know.