permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture definitions Robyn francis

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Kathyann <knat@sprintmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture definitions Robyn francis
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 06:26:33 -0500

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network wrote:
Here is the definition I use in the introduction to my PDC handbook:

Is there a place that traces lineages on Permaculture teachings? It seems from these definitions that the science/art is evolving similarly to the Eastern meditative or martial arts. Which line of teaching and how removed from the source teacher is part of a school's definition. Many schools now cluster in philosophy and can be generalized. Anything like that charting developing somewhere?

Kathyann