permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Foodsheds and Food Circles - The Fertile Crescent Concept for Bioregional Food Security

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Foodsheds and Food Circles - The Fertile Crescent Concept for Bioregional Food Security
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 20:00:41 -0500

lbsaltzman@aol.com wrote:

Thanks,?
I will let everyone around here know about this and get back to you for help.

Larry

I am at the beginning of this project having waited years to have an integrated ystem with wiki, blog and forums in one place using software apps I can configure, maintain and upgrade myself. I have two of three packages installed so far thanks to help from a friend. The third will not take long. I have a lot of configuring to do, data and graphics to upload and plugins and extensions to install. These apps were designed for people like us, simple to use and maintain, robust and powerful and trouble free and very reliable. This is all good.

I have thought about this product/services production & marketing network and distribution system for over ten years in one form or another so it would be nice to see someone using and refining it effectively. Since we are at the start of all this I can set things up to precisely meet your local network's needs. That would be fun and challenging.

LL