permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture in colleges / universities

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Robyn Francis <erda@nor.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture in colleges / universities
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 09:04:56 +1100

Hi Keith

It would also be good to list formally Accredited Permaculture Training
(APT) providers as well - trade certificate and diploma providers.

I assume you have details of Gaia University already.

Ciao
Robyn

--
Pathways to sustainability through
Accredited Permaculture TrainingĀ

Erda Institute Inc
Djanbung Gardens
Permaculture Education Centre & Demonstration Farm
PO Box 379 Nimbin NSW 2480
02-6689 1755 / 0429 147 138
www.permaculture.com.au