permaculture - [permaculture] Request please

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Kathleen O'Brien Blair" <ktho@comcast.net>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Request please
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 13:08:32 -0800

Dear Folks:

I've always enjoyed hearing off list in my private e-mail from folks on
this list about topics authentically relating to Permaculture, and I
will continue to do so. I really don't mind if you write me off list on
that topic.

But I am asking Please, in the nicest way possible, for a Cease and
Desist from farming my e-mail from this list for cruel and petty
political reasons.

I don't know how the rest of you feel about it - but it makes me mad and
makes me feel sullied and dirtied somehow.

It doesn't feel peaceful, life-giving, or very nice.

It's just petty and sad.

Kathleen