permaculture - [permaculture] Mollisons Trust A & Trust B

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Laurence Gaffney" <lgaffney@bigpond.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Mollisons Trust A & Trust B
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 23:12:31 +1100

I too would be interested in contributions that can verify or otherwise Bills
Trust A & Trust B idea.
I understand that Bill has a (Trust B) Non Profit Trading Trust called
McAlistair Trading (XCD Proprietry Limited) the purpose of which according to
Bill is to raise funds for his Charitable Trust (A) "The Permaculture
Institute" (XAF)
Tagari Publications apparently operates under this Trust B.

I am unaware of any other "Permaculture People" in Australia who are using
this approach.

I have wondered whether or not the Australian "Company" Sanitarium Health
Foods Company which channels its profits to the Seventh Day Adventist Church
which is a Charitable Trust may be an example of this structure.
It is the Non Profit Trading Trust (Trust B) in particular that I would like
more information about and examples of.

Laurence Gaffney