permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Property in Fiji (and So. Ca)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: lbsaltzman@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Property in Fiji (and So. Ca)
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 14:00:40 -0500

e-mail this guy. His name is Norm Beard. He has a business as a seller of
rare fruit trees and also?as a sideline he sells farm real estate.? He?owns a
5 acre property that is covered in tropical fruit and other exotic and
interesting food bearing perennials.? Use my name he knows me well.

Larry Saltzman