permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Designing community gardens

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: yarrow@sfo.com
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Designing community gardens
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 14:01:51 -0800

At 10:21 AM -0500 11/22/07, sinergyinaction@netscape.net wrote:
Hi
many thanks for the reference. I was aware of city farmer, but when I visited their website could not find something like you are describing
would you point that document to me please?

I sent a copy of the summary to Antonio, but if anyone else is interested, go to cityfarmer.org and in the search box enter pattern language. It looks like a full version of the paper is available online as a word doc (which I cannot access) -- in google, search for
"andrew walter" pattern garden

A book on the history of community gardening was published a year or two ago, THe City BOuntiful by Laura Lawson.