permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Using leaves from clopyralid-treated lawn?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Nancy Bracewell" <Cather39@bham.rr.com>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Using leaves from clopyralid-treated lawn?
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 20:34:38 -0600

This is severely simplistic and generalized, but think about Roundup! The
profitability of that makes Monsanto hunger for more profit to such a degree
that it's led us into this GM effort with scary possibilities and no
knowledge of possible consequences. Some of the consequences are showing up
in horrific ways, but we don't hear about that, either.
And if that isn't enough, research aspartame's history and the victims it
has produced -- most of them knowing nothing about it. Same for other food
additives and pharmaceuticals. They know but they don't tell us.
And if that still makes you wonder about 'some people,' well, there's the
outright psychotic or sociopath and there are the ignorant ones who believe
what they are told. Following them are the ones who don't realize that
something is made 'controversial' by being CALLED controversial.
Even radiation is now 'controversial,' including the use of DU for weapons
and the nuclear power plants with 'allowed' leakage and omissions. Nobody
terms them 'safe,' just 'allowable' and the perception is 'safe.' Time was
when we all knew that any amount of radiation was problematic.
When psychopaths are in charge of regulation and oversight, this is what you
get. And it didn't start lately, it just escalated.

Nancy
Cob is fire proof, but our society outlaws it. --Ray Cirino

http://people.tribe.net/raycirino/photos/3352a8b8-0373-47dc-8728-6feaf3716e3
You can't poison just one thing. -- Nancy Bracewell