permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Using leaves from clopyralid-treated lawn?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Paul d'Aoust <paul@heliosville.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Using leaves from clopyralid-treated lawn?
  • Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 15:09:19 -0800

my gosh, that is absolutely psychotic. Why do some people just want to
destroy everything they can? I know that it's more complex than that --
people don't want to destroy things; they just want to have happy lawns
-- but regardless, we're pretty good at poisoning everything.

I did a search on a government website (here's the link; might be useful
for other Canadians):

http://pr-rp.pmra-arla.gc.ca/portal/page?_pageid=34,17551&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL

and it looks like clopyralid isn't in any residential weed-and-feed
products here anyway, so it looks like I don't have to worry, which is
nice. But thank you for the info!

Paul