permaculture - Re: [permaculture] FAQ Repository - open for contributions/new FAQs

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] FAQ Repository - open for contributions/new FAQs
  • Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2007 04:55:43 -0500

Jay Woods wrote:

Should we open up a Permaculture Portal on Wikipedia (or should the Permaculture Category suffice) and in addition to linking to existing permaculture articles, create new ones when needed?

Instead developing those kinds of resources on Wikipedia that I would suggest
doing it in the PC database at http://www.permaculture.info. A portal should be created there as well as adding new articles; then backlink to the Permaculture entry in Wikipedia.

There is a Sustainable development Portal and a Permaculture article in addition to the Category.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permaculture
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Permaculture
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portal:Sustainable_development