permaculture - Re: [permaculture] FAQ Repository - open for contributions/new FAQs

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jay Woods <woodsjay@cox.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] FAQ Repository - open for contributions/new FAQs
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 03:03:04 -0600

Should we open up a Permaculture Portal on Wikipedia (or should the
Permaculture Category suffice) and in addition to linking to existing
permaculture articles, create new ones when needed?

There is a Sustainable development Portal and a Permaculture article in
addition to the Category.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permaculture
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Permaculture
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portal:Sustainable_development