permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Reaction to 60 minutes piece on Bees

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Nancy Bracewell" <Cather39@bham.rr.com>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Reaction to 60 minutes piece on Bees
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 20:04:47 -0500

Thanks, Ray, and thanks for telling me about this list! I'm learning! That's
one of my favorite things to do!
I'm also worrying somewhat about the bees. Will we "fix it" in time? I don't
think man can make a bee.

Nancy
Cob is fire proof, but our society outlaws it. --Ray Cirino

http://people.tribe.net/raycirino/photos/3352a8b8-0373-47dc-8728-6feaf3716e3