permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Reaction to 60 minutes piece on Bees

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "roxann" <roxann@ancientearthwisdom.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Reaction to 60 minutes piece on Bees
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 20:01:20 +0000

Lisa,

That's a very good possibility. Next year I'll plant lots of flowers all
around the garden and see if that helps. One other thing is that I had
guineas and I've heard that guineas eat honeybees? Maybe the guineas got them
and they decided it was just too risky to come to that garden where the
guineas lived. But I'm down to only 2 guineas now because they roam too far
and the foxes and coyotes eat them as snacks out there, lol.

Thanks,

Roxann