permaculture - [permaculture] David Holmgren Interview on Treehugger

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "oliver smith callis" <oliversmithcallis@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] David Holmgren Interview on Treehugger
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 08:54:18 -0600

Check out this interview with David Holmgren.
http://www.treehugger.com/files/2007/10/david_holmgren_permaculture_interview.php#comments
I'm excited to see this discussed on Treehugger, although I'm dissapointed
to see that they think he goes too far on some things. Join in with my
comment if you like.

--
Oliver Smith Callis

"To know and not to do is not to know."
-Chinese Proverb

"He who desires and acts not breeds pestilence."
-William Blake

  • [permaculture] David Holmgren Interview on Treehugger, oliver smith callis, 10/16/2007