permaculture - Re: [permaculture] List of what grows near Walnut Trees

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] List of what grows near Walnut Trees
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 23:46:40 -0500

I haven't seen the list circulating but I have a 15 year old forest garden with Buartnuts as the overstory. Beneath & in the vicinity I have growing hazelnuts, filberts, comfrey, elderberry, day lilies, caragana, aronia, gooseberry, horseradish, seabuckthorn, sumac, hardy kiwi, hops, groundnut (apios americana), bush chestnuts, biomass willow, swiss nut pine, multiflora rose, hardy pecan, carpathian walnut.

~mIEKAL

Chestnuts are starting to drop...