permaculture - [permaculture] thimerosol/vaccinations

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: John Fritz <johnfritz77@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] thimerosol/vaccinations
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 07:52:53 -0700 (PDT)

.Does anybody know if the tetanus (sp?) vaccination usually contains
thimerosol or other mecury containing constituents. I am generally against
vaccinations but am considering one for tetanus as gardeners are more
susceptible to this infection from tetanus containing soil. This appears
to be especially true for my area (Arkansas, US) as most all the soils have
some amounts, owing to the prevalence of the use of horse manures. At least
that is what I am told.

John Fritz, NW Arkansas.

Unthinkable that any predident would have the power to veto health
regulations that would greatly
benefit society. Thimerosol (contains mercury) is nasty doodoo. I used to use
Bausch & Lomb eyewash,
which contained it, to prevent eye infections. I just felt like climbing
under a rock
and chilling for a century after using it. They later changed the formulation
and eliminated the toxic component,
thimerosol.

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?