permaculture - Re: [permaculture] [FWD] Bush To Veto Ban On Mercury In Vaccines

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] [FWD] Bush To Veto Ban On Mercury In Vaccines
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 19:33:33 -0400

Keith Johnson wrote:

While I agree with your recommendations, and although I suspect him of being a closet case, many excellent gay folk would not like to be lumped in the same category with this bozo (my apologies to any clowns on the list) ;-) .

J Kolenovsky wrote:

What is wrong with this homo?

Good grief man, this is not the politically correct center of the universe.
He said "homo" which is Latin for man, or humankind, male/female/neutrale, as
in Homo Sapiens.

LL
"time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas"
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lflj@intrex.net