permaculture - Re: [permaculture] [FWD] Bush To Veto Ban On Mercury In Vaccines

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] [FWD] Bush To Veto Ban On Mercury In Vaccines
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 17:30:53 -0400

While I agree with your recommendations, and although I suspect him of being a closet case, many excellent gay folk would not like to be lumped in the same category with this bozo (my apologies to any clowns on the list) ;-) .

J Kolenovsky wrote:
What is wrong with this homo? Does he eat "stupid" food every morning?
First, he f's up the environment and wildlife and now veto's every
positive thing that comes along. Either he needs to go hunting with
Cheney or have a car bomb blow up in his butt. Way to fire, Oswald.
--
Keith Johnson
"Be fruitful and mulch apply."
Permaculture Activist Magazine
PO Box 5516, Bloomington, IN 47408
(812) 335-0383
http://www.permacultureactivist.net
Impeachment: It's not just for blowjobs anymore.
Switch to Solar Power the Easy Way
http://www.jointhesolution.com/KeithJ-SunPower
http://www.PowUr.com/KeithJ-SunPower
Blog: http://kjpermaculture.blogspot.com/
http://www.permacultureactivist.net/design/Designconsult.html
also APPLE-Bloomington (Alliance for a Post-Petroleum Local Economy) It's a
small world after oil.
also Bloomington Permaculture Guild