permaculture - Re: [permaculture] easy way each of us can reduce pesticide use by the ton

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "paul wheaton" <paul@richsoil.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] easy way each of us can reduce pesticide use by the ton
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 15:10:29 -0700

I think this page gets a lot of traffic as is because of the age of
the exact URL So I dare not change that.

I'm trying to find people that are new to caring for lawns and are
open to anything. My research suggests that the number one phrase
searched for is "lawn care". So I think that should be my number 1
search phrase to target. Fortunately "lawn care" is in the title. It
turned out it didn't appear anywhere else in the page, so yesterday I
added it a few times.

Does this cover your suggestions?