permaculture - Re: [permaculture] [Fwd: Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: Academy of natural farming

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] [Fwd: Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: Academy of natural farming
  • Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 21:24:28 -0400

Wendy wrote:

I never realized there was veganic farming. Thank you for expanding my awareness. However, I just can't help but think that if we all switched to veganic farming, there would be no cows.
I do like cows.

Aren't cows held to be sacred in India and that they are never used for food
(maybe they milk them).
I assume they have an organized way to gather their manure for fertilizer. So
there you have veganic farming
coexisting with wandering livestock.

ll
--