permaculture - [permaculture] ConocoPhillips James Mulva comment

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "J Kolenovsky" <garden@hal-pc.org>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] ConocoPhillips James Mulva comment
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 23:56:23 -0500

"What's different now, as we are in 2007, is we don't see necessarily
the cycles of the past (oil cycles). It could happen, but we see the
demand for energy continues to increase with the population and
development of economies. Our question is: "Where is all the energy
going to be coming from?"

JK - that's one of the more intelligent and interesting comments I've
heard from oil CEO's.

--
J. Kolenovsky, habitat environmentalist
Destruction of habitat / natural resources,

  • [permaculture] ConocoPhillips James Mulva comment, J Kolenovsky, 07/23/2007