permaculture - [permaculture] permaculture:peak oil

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "J Kolenovsky" <garden@hal-pc.org>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] permaculture:peak oil
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 11:50:51 -0500

Currently, I don't think there is a big rush to buy farmland or PC'er's
buying city land for that matter. Just pirate, unsatiated appetite land
baboons. If these people could restore natural resources the way they
engineer destructive development that would be amazing.

And Larry.I am getting plenty of emails. This board has been lit up the
past 3 - 4 months.

--
J. Kolenovsky, habitat environmentalist
Destruction of habitat / natural resources,

  • [permaculture] permaculture:peak oil, J Kolenovsky, 07/22/2007