permaculture - Re: [permaculture] test message - is evveryone receiving their mail from this list?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Doug Woodard <dwoodard@becon.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, lflj@bellsouth.net
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] test message - is evveryone receiving their mail from this list?
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 01:09:07 -0400

I have received numerous messages from the list, including some from you.

Doug Woodard
St. Catharines, Ontario

Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:
test message - is everyone receiving their mail from this list?
Could anyone reading this email contact me at lflj@bellsouth.net
and let me know and also sent a reply to this list?
I am not getting my messages from this list and am trying to fix this problem.

Are any of my recent messages to the list getting through?

Thanks,

LL