permaculture - Re: [permaculture] test message - is evveryone receiving their mailfrom this list?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Dylan Ford" <dford@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] test message - is evveryone receiving their mailfrom this list?
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 00:01:06 -0400

Lawence - I got this message and some earlier ones regarding Mollison and
farming. dylan

Subject: [permaculture] test message - is evveryone receiving their mailfrom
this list?
> test message - is everyone receiving their mail from this list?
> Could anyone reading this email contact me at lflj@bellsouth.net
> and let me know and also sent a reply to this list?
> I am not getting my messages from this list and am trying to fix this
problem.

> Are any of my recent messages to the list getting through?
>
> Thanks,
>
> LL

Dylan Ford is the author of the proposal at www.ideaforpresident.com , a
website devoted to an idea that could provide an avenue to address pollution
issues, food safety, social justice, prison reform and healthcare.