permaculture - [permaculture] Art for Lands Sake - Raising Money for Permaculture Land

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "sharon pollitt" <art-for-lands-sake@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Art for Lands Sake - Raising Money for Permaculture Land
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 18:44:33 +0000

Hey everyone,
Thought some people might be interested in Art for Lands Sake. We're a cooperative based in Nottingham and we're saving to buy permaculture land using money donated by the public as well as selling songs donated by artists or anyone who has written one. Our current home is at www.myspace.com/artforlandssake and our songs can be bought at www.all4artists.com/artforlandssake. All the money we raise will go towards buying the land which will be used communally and sustainable and also for gatherings. I was wondering if we could get some feedback on what everything thought of the idea and also whether anyone was interested in donating or buying a song.
All the best,
Russ

Freida, Russ & Keith - The Art for Lands Sake Team

Win tickets to the sold out Live Earth concert! http://liveearth.uk.msn.com

  • [permaculture] Art for Lands Sake - Raising Money for Permaculture Land, sharon pollitt, 07/11/2007