permaculture - [permaculture] Adding a page to the perma wikiRe: Japanese hand tools

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Robert Waldrop" <bwaldrop@cox.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Adding a page to the perma wikiRe: Japanese hand tools
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 21:36:46 -0500

Paul,

I just signed up for a user account at your permaculture info wiki, and want to add some content, but I can't figure out how. I read a considerable amount of the help pages, but didn't find the answer there. Well, it is possible (maybe even probable) that I read the answer but didn't recognize it as such.

Part of the problem may be that when I look at the page, the top part of the content is covered up by the green header, so I may be missing a "create new page" link if there is one.

Thanks for any help you can be with my problem.

Bob Waldrop, Oklahoma City