permaculture - [permaculture] Reminder: Chelsea Green orders due tomorrow

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Norris Thomlinson <scrub@corrupt.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Reminder: Chelsea Green orders due tomorrow
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 02:14:00 -0400 (EDT)

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that if you want to get in on the Chelsea Green wholesale order I need to receive your order and payment by tomorrow. I don't have any specific plans to do this again (until another book comes out interesting enough for me to organize another order!)

On Friday, July 6th we will place another wholesale order with Chelsea Green, publisher of all kinds of neat books in the permaculture, organic gardening, natural building, and similar sustainability genres. You can order any book published or carried by Chelsea Green. Books cost half the retail price, plus $3. So a book that costs $20 retail would cost you $13 (half of $20 is $10, plus $3 is $13).

You're welcome to pick up books in person from our house in Portland, OR. If you need books shipped to you, it'll be $3.50 for the first book, and $1.25 for each additional book, for media mail.

We need to receive your order and payment by Thursday, July 5th to include you in the order.

The main reason we're placing the order is to get Ross Conrad's brand new book _Natural Beekeeping_. Copies of the book are $20.50

If you're only interested in _Natural Beekeeping_, order it from me at:

http://discountpermaculture.com/agora.cgi?p_id=00096&ppinc=search2

For details on ordering anything you want from Chelsea Green's catalog, visit my page at:

http://discountpermaculture.com/agora.cgi?cartlink=Chelsea_Green_book_order.htm

Thanks, and let us know if you have any questions!
Norris & Theressa

http://discountpermaculture.com Discounted plants, books, and more
http://farmerscrub.blogspot.com Norris & Theressa's urban homesteading

  • [permaculture] Reminder: Chelsea Green orders due tomorrow, Norris Thomlinson, 07/05/2007