permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Design critiques

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Linda Shewan" <linda.shewan@bryn.com.au>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Design critiques
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 20:22:14 +1000

Paul, I read your email after Sharon's yahoo group email somehow.
Perhaps building the design critiques into the wiki would be better.

This looks like it will be a really great resource and the structure
feels intuitive but I don't entirely understand how it works/would work.
Would a designer build a 'space' including their design and then people
would edit it and those edits are their comments etc? Or does the
'discussion' section work like a list thread?

Thanks, Linda