permaculture - Re: [permaculture] crabgrass eradication

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Paul Cereghino <paul.cereghino@comcast.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] crabgrass eradication
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 21:12:48 -0700

http://biology.burke.washington.edu/herbarium/imagecollection.php
great resource for images of species... as an agricultural region we have our share of the Eurasian pasture diaspora.

Golden Love wrote:

Hi Dieter,

What you described is Bermuda Grass.

Golden

Golden Love
Love's Garagropyrondens
Creating and Maintaining Sustainable Urban Landscapes
California Licensed Contractor C27 363672
127 National St.
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Phone (831) 471-9100
Fax ( 831) 471-9200