permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Politcal talk-Yay or nay

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Sean Maley <semaley@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Politcal talk-Yay or nay
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 07:44:57 -0700 (PDT)

Here is what I hear from Tommy, which is all Permaculture all the way. You
can twist this as Politics, if you wish, but, like all propaganda, this would
be dangerous and only partly true.

http://whatawaytogomovie.com/

Everyone on this list should be contacting Sally and Tim to offer support for
their film. I see this film as a staple for inducing Permaculture interest.
It also explains much of the confusion in this pitiful dialog.

Of course politics, and other invisible structures, must be included to some
extent. This neither embraces politics in the light of stories told to us as
children, nor does it mean we must take a specific path into the future.
There is no one right way to live. However, there is certainly a way that
won't work: civilization.

We all agree more than we disagree, but we just don't know it yet.

-Sean.

Loren Davidson <listmail@lorendavidson.com> wrote: ---------- Original