permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Politcal talk-Yay or nay

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Don Titmus" <ujgs2@4dirs.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Politcal talk-Yay or nay
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 18:19:22 -0700

Dotto...

see listserve description....

Permaculture mailing list, hosted by ibiblio.org -
This forum is dedicated to those interested in the study,
practice and teaching of permaculture, a discipline
started and stewarded by Bill Mollison & David Holmgren
plus hundreds more with varying expertise around the
world. Wikipedia permaculture entry:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permaculture
"Permaculture is a design system which aims to create sustainable
human habitats by following nature's patterns."

I want solutions oriented postings and politics gets way too fuzzy.

Don

----- Original Message ----- From: <permafrog@riseup.net>