permaculture - Re: [permaculture] [Fwd: Pollinator Protection Act of 2007 Introduced into the Senate

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Tommy Tolson <healinghawk@earthlink.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] [Fwd: Pollinator Protection Act of 2007 Introduced into the Senate
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 14:27:24 -0500

I don't take credit for this Act, but I called Barbara Boxer's office one morning and told the young woman who answered the phone about CCD and its implications as I saw them. She listened, mortified, for about a half hour, asking questions now and then. I did the same at Senator Kerry's office, alerting them to the CCD hearings that day in the House. Apparently, I wasn't the only one. What wonderful news!
Sometimes having a big mouth pays off.

Tommy Tolson
Austin, TX