permaculture - [permaculture] Southeast Permaculture Gathering- Aug 3-5

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Southeast Permaculture Gathering- Aug 3-5
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 00:51:45 -0400

Subject: Southeast Permaculture Gathering- Aug 3-5
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 23:59:50 -0400
From: geneticstar@yahoo.com

*Southeast Permaculture Gathering *
*August 3-5, Celo, North Carolina

You are invited to join a community of organic
gardeners and farmers, natural builders, healers,
naturalists, activists and students of life.

The Southeast Regional Permaculture Gathering is an
annual reunion of friends and family, a time of
retreat and rejuvenation, of fun, joy and magic. The
14th annual gathering will take place at the foot of
the majestic Black Mountain range, on a 1,200 acre
community land trust in Celo, North Carolina. An
article and a flyer with information for on the
gathering are attached.

Please consider joining us and we also hope you and
others in our grassroots network of friends can help
get the word out about this important gathering. We
don’t have a big promotion budget and we are trying to
save trees and money by not sending out big mailings.
So please forward this message and attachment to a
group of your friends and ask them to do the same.
Also you can print copies of the flyer and put it up
in your community. We surely appreciate your help.

Further info: and registrations forms etc:

http://www.sepermaculture.org/

  • [permaculture] Southeast Permaculture Gathering- Aug 3-5, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 06/26/2007