permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Infeasible power fantasies

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Kenneth Benway" <ken@arcadiandesign.org>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Infeasible power fantasies
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 02:02:34 -0400

Krista,
Would you be up for getting involved with the Florida Bioregional Design
Project? We could use someone's support that understands the importance
of solar power as it relates to solving our energy needs. Sound energy
policy, as I'm sure you understand, is but one component of the whole
that needs to be addressed towards the creation of an sustainable
Florida. Please contact my directly (info on my web at www.kenbenway.com
if you see anyway you might plug in.
Ken