permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Politics-Is it relevant to Permaculture?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Kenneth Benway" <ken@arcadiandesign.org>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Politics-Is it relevant to Permaculture?
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 09:44:55 -0400

Lawrence,
I hope your day goes better than yesterday. No I am not a Christian, I
don't practice any religion and I certain don't see myself as a martyr.
I leave that to the realm of fools. The comments by Jedd speak for
themselves, a real productive member and contributor to our global
community. At least he has the decency to begin venting to me directly
off list. We all benefit from that.
Ken