permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Politics-Is it relevant to Permaculture?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Kenneth Benway" <ken@arcadiandesign.org>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Politics-Is it relevant to Permaculture?
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 19:44:08 -0400

Cindy in Florida,
I live in St Petersburg and we are attempting to put together a team for
bioregional planning for the State of Florida. Are you interested? Most
of my contacts are in the Tampa Bay, Sarasota, and Bradenton area.
Pinellas county cannot support it self sustainably unless we create a
large green belt within 150 miles of these areas. Food supply must be
secured without the use of petroleum products as soon as possible in my
view. There are many areas to be addressed we could use the help.
Regards,
Ken Benway
Arcadian Design
St Petersburg Fl
www.kenbenway.com

I agree that we need to address our own problems.
My problem is how to permaculture the globe as quickly as possible.
Ken