permaculture - [permaculture] Favorite Herb Books

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Sharon Gordon" <gordonse@one.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Favorite Herb Books
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 09:12:35 -0400

I've been reading a great herb book which has some detailed info on the
particular herbs. I'd like to learn about more different herbs though and
more specifics on using them. Does anyone have recommendations? In addition
to growing information, I am interested in cooking uses, medical uses, and
other useful functions such as making dyes or ways herbs can be used in the
garden.

The PFAF site is helpful in listing more ways plants can be used.

Sharon
gordonse@one.net

Sharon
gordonse@one.net