permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Go away Martin Naylor

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Kenneth Benway" <ken@arcadiandesign.org>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: MikeNardi@yahoo.com
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Go away Martin Naylor
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 16:17:48 -0400

To the group:
I personally have found some of Martin Nailers contributions valuable.
Although I do agree with your assessment regarding some of his pointless
drivel, I do not support censorship in any form. We still live in a free
and open society were people are free to express themselves. We all have
the option to simply delete any email from Martin if we so choose. It is
simply a matter a few mouse clicks. I personally would rather deal with
the temporary inconvenience of deleting his emails than participate in a
venue that supports censorship of any kind. We are an online community
and I for one hope that it can be a community of tolerance and
compassion, helping each other to grow no matter where we are on our
individual paths.
Sincerely,
Ken Benway
Arcadian Design