permaculture - Re: [permaculture] martin naylor

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] martin naylor
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 11:42:09 -0400

chris mayor wrote:

> it's important to not let racism pass us by unnoticed , but we should also
> be careful not to wrongfully accuse people who are stating correct
> historical information.
> i feel that martin contributes alot of informative and helpful posts on this
> list and it would be a shame if he stopped.

I agree completely. I have always enjoyed Martin's posts with their
occasional philosophical insights,
solid background in traditional sustainable, biological, regenerative (can't use organic any more as its lost its meaning) farming and support for the origins of the Permaculture movement and its founders.

LL
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
Venaura Farm