permaculture - [permaculture] kicked off

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Martin Naylor <martinwnaylor@yahoo.com.au>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] kicked off
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 14:17:14 +1000 (EST)

Martin's
> postings on the Australian permaculture list (and think he was either
kicked
> off or strongly encouraged to leave)

I was kicked of for saying all cultures religion races are a load of
garbage and are all created by thought and have no true reality obviously
that is totally incorrect and we are different and did not evolve through
evolution

Martin

To live outside the law you must be honest- Mr Robert Dylan

BEWARE OF TRASH:

One particular four-year old prayed, "And forgive us our 'trash baskets' as
we forgive those who put trash in our baskets."
Unkown

How would you spend $50,000 to create a more sustainable environment in
Australia? Go to Yahoo!7 Answers and share your idea.

  • [permaculture] kicked off, Martin Naylor, 05/21/2007